Thursday, March 31, 2011

after I went to ball mania..

I stumbled upon this..

This is quoted off the TOMS website/blog. This is one of their interns. Who can tell me what is wrong with this?

"Heyo, I'm Zach. I'm from good ole' Birmingham, Alabama. I love cheeseburgers, rippin’ it up every day dawn patrol style, and wearing basically the same board shorts every day. I'm a graphic design intern, I like making stuff. TOMS is a pretty sick place to be a part of, you are able to do what you do while still somehow making a difference in the greater community of folks that make up the world, that is what brought me here. If I had to give one piece of advice it would be to always go hard and don't be afraid to get super weird – always be open to the world around you, because, trust me, there is a lot to learn. Roll Tide.”

and I will post a photo of zach as well.

No comments: