Thursday, August 4, 2011

negativity

every now and then even the most positive of people can have some negative affect their lives. It doesn't mean that its warranted, it doesn't mean that its needed, it doesn't even mean that they have anything to do with it, sometimes as the saying goes.. shit happens.

As for me, I am doing my best to figure out my own life. I am so happy with my physical health right now, seems like everything is going right. Who knew one day I would be able to wake up and run 6 and a half miles.. Not me, never even dreamed of it.

Goals goals and more goals.. the key to success right?

Positivity breeds positivity so with that said I am headed to the jeans store to have a great day post yoga, weight training, and the best thing of the morning the phenomenal smoothie that i just housed. enjoy.

No comments: